Her clients include Coca-Cola, Nike, Guinness, Coles, Winn Dixie and Woolworths
Meet Sara Garcia, Women’s Empowerment Expert, Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Author of “Step Up”
According to a study by McKinsey organisations that have diverse workforces increase the bottom line by 21% and yet, one of the biggest issues holding back women taking on leadership roles is a lack of confidence. This creates low morale, reduced revenue, innovative thinking & collaboration. Today, we need to not just create environments for women to step up and lead but high performing influential women, who thrive in the future of work.
Sara has built businesses in London and Sydney, using psychology to advise global clients such as Coca-Cola, Nike, Guinness, and Woolworths on how to influence consumer behaviour. She now provides her clients with a winning edge in their mindset, communication and influence to achieve their goals.
She is passionate about improving Women’s relationships with their work. Her research on the relationship between employment and mental health was published in the British Journal of Medical Psychology. Her UK company won the government accreditation ‘Investors in People’ (tying jobs to company purpose).
Most clients she works with say their challenges are:
- Struggling to find their voice at work to share their ideas
- Needing help transition from being a technical expert to being a people and business leader
- Not applying for roles or progressing their career
- Feeling like the imposter struggling with their inner critic and not feeling smart enough
- Needing help growing their profiles in their business and in industries
As a result, Sara typically delivers keynote speaking, workshops and coaching:
- Influential leadership
- Courageous Leadership
- Effective Business Relationships
- Back Yourself: Rid Yourself of Imposter Syndrome
- Empowering your Team
What I love most about Sara is her total commitment to her clients, energy, resilience, enthusiasm, empathy and creativity. She totally lives her message on “Stepping Up” and helping women gain a General Management position.