Create a Highly Connected and Courageous Leadership Team Identity
Great to speak with you yesterday afternoon! Really enjoyed hearing about what you're trying to achieve with your team and to create the perception and positioning within the organisation to build really high levels of trust.
Based on our conversation today; you have 12 Executive Team members and you're really looking at a goal to get clarity on their individual personal brands where you are as a team, and where you are trying to go. Some of that will be around individual perception and others perception of them as well as the perception of the team from the rest of the organisation.
You’ve picked a great time to decide to do this work is it takes some time to get through the forming, storing and norming stages and now you can really build the team brand you want to be known for.
To be able to do that, I said I would be able to split the session into two parts.
1. Personal Brand - Identifying self and how others perceive me. What are my strengths?
2. Team Brand- What is the collective of our brands put together? How do we want to be perceived by the business? What would we like it to be in the future? How can we measure our success to date and where we would like to be in the next 12-18 months?
The overall outcomes are to:
- Learn more about each other’s values, strengths and how we’re perceived by others in the team
- Identify the collective team brand
- Clarify the guiding principles that underpin the team brand, clarify goals and measure success for the next 12 months
- Build trust and connection to support psychological safety for high performance
I said that I would undertake a facilitated session for the second part to measure and identify where the team is right now, in terms of scale and where you would like to be within the next 12 months. Then I would break that down to identify, what are the touch points that have the greatest impact on achieving that and then create the goals from that.
Personal and Team Branding is built around:
• Clarity: Who are we? What is our purpose? Who do we serve? What are we trying to achieve?
• Communication: What platforms have the greatest opportunities and impact for our success? What does this mean for online and offline communication strategies?
• Control: How do take control when things don’t go to plan to maintain trust, connection, influence and credibility?
Executive Team Brand workshop includes:
· a copy of Jane's book "TRUSTED: The Level Above Influence”
· 21 days of Espresso Shots (a daily quick reminder email of ways to enhance your executive brand and leadership presence)
· a 1-1 follow up meeting with you on strategies for implementation as part of your strategic planning workshop.
The investment for the session is $8500 + GST
Optional extras available (at additional investment) include:
• Coaching on Presenting with influence
• Intranet Content Creation Coaching for Executives
• Team Sessions for each executive’s teams