Jane Anderson Podcast | Interview with Marketing Expert & New York Times Bestselling Author Seth Godin
Welcome to this week’s super special episode with none other than the incredible Seth Godin. Seth joined me for 34 minutes of generous gold and took questions from fabulous people in the tribe across a brand range of industries and the globe!
In this podcast interview with Seth, he shares
- What he defines as “This is Marketing” in his new book and not “that.”
- The power of early adopters in your marketing and communication strategy
- The biggest mistake he ever committed
- When he realised he had a ‘Personal Brand’
- What his focus is for the future of brand “Seth”
- What he did to attract talent to his company Squidoo when they all wanted to work at Disney
- How to rise above media hype that polarises people and instead leads change
SETH GODIN is the author of 19 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He’s also the founder of the altMBA and The Marketing Seminar, online workshops that have transformed the work of thousands of people.
He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything. You might be familiar with his books Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip, and Purple Cow.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Seth has founded several companies, including Yoyodyne and Squidoo. His blog (which you can find by typing “seth” into Google) is one of the most popular in the world.
In 2018, he was inducted into the Marketing Hall of Fame.
His latest book, This Is Marketing, was an instant bestseller around the world.
You can watch Jane’s interview with Seth here:
You can find more on Seth here:
Jane Anderson is a Strategic Communications expert, speaker and the author of 6 books including the upcoming “TRUSTED: The Level Above Influence.”
With over 20 years experience helping people step into their personal power, she is obsessed about creating human connection to drive business growth in a world of disruption and automation.
To inquire about her working with you or your organisation please contact us here.