Jane Anderson Podcast | Interview with Media Expert Nic Hayes
- Have you ever wondered why some experts are able to get press coverage and others aren’t?
- Have you ever wondered if being in the media really has that bigger impact on your business growth as an expert?
- Have you wondered what it takes to be able to get onto primetime television or identify the best media outlets for you to share your message?
One of the most common questions I get asked is, “Is media really worth it?”
So what I say to people is “yes, absolutely, however it depends on the stage of your practice and how much it’s growing and also depends on how clear you are around your message.”
This is a very special interview with the Founder of Media Stable Nic Hayes who is a trusted advisor to a large number of experts in Australia and well respected within the speaking community. In this interview, you’ll hear me ask him questions about
- How do you get on tv after writing a book?
- How do you get more gigs?
- What does the media want from us as experts?
Take a listen. Nic will also share about the Meet the Media events that are coming up very soon in Sydney and Melbourne. I recommend this event to all my clients. I always attend myself so I highly recommend you coming along. It would be the best $500 you’ve spent. I look forward to seeing you there.
Here’s the link to order your tickets but make sure you listen to the interview with Nic.
Please reach out I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments or insights on the interview with Nic.
And make sure to reach out to Nic through the following:
Jane Anderson is a communication expert, speaker and the author of 7 books including the upcoming “Catalyst Content.”
With over 20 years experience helping people step into their personal power, she is obsessed about creating human connection to drive business growth in a world of disruption and automation.
To inquire about her working with you or your organisation please contact us here.