Take Control of the Clock and Gain Back 2 Hours Per Day
Are your leaders:
- Feeling overwhelmed, trying to do more with less
- Struggling to complete high impact work
- Working extra hours, coming in early and staying late
- Struggling to say no, stressed and at risk of burnout?
- Concerned you risk losing great people as a result?
There’s no doubt that leaders are under more pressure than ever to not only create a high performing team but to cope with the constant change and disruption that is the new norm.
The reality is that most leaders are working much longer hours than they should be. They’re running the risk of burnout and decreasing engagement for the team and organisation. Most have never been shown how to work at a desk and manage the flow of work coming in and going out. They have tried to adopt a variety of techniques from various people without a fit-for-purpose approach customised to their work style.
This program is designed to help leaders to gain control over their work, get their time back and become high performing.
This program is ideal for:
- Executives and leaders who need to drive messages for transformational change
- Leaders who need to elevate their professional personal presence
- Leaders who need a content and communication strategy and support to implement
- CEO’s who need a visibility plan to drive more awareness of the business brand
- Leaders who need greater confidence to lead and build a high-performance team
- Executives who need a professional LinkedIn profile and strategy
- Leaders who need coaching to deliver presentations at conferences and events
- Executives who need to become more inspiring in their communication
- Leaders who need to improve their personal productivity and efficiency
The program can be customised based on ideal learning outcomes.
This program is not ideal for:
- Leaders who want the work done for them
- Leaders who aren’t motivated and committed to personal and professional growth
- Leaders who aren’t open to new ideas and change
- Leaders who aren’t committed to helping and inspiring others through transformation
The best leaders understand that they are CROs (Chief Reminding Officers) and that there is no such thing as too much communication. The best organisations in the world are the ones where leaders are constantly reiterating the organization’s culture, strategy and priorities.
- Patrick Lencioni, Author 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
PERSONAL PRESENCE (IDENTITY)
- Personal Brand: What you stand for, your vision, values, purpose mission and goals? What you stand for, your vision, values, purpose mission and goals? Do you have a communication strategy in place? How do you control emotions and manage yourself when things don’t go to plan?
- Personal productivity and high performance: How you manage your calendar, and engage your EA (if applicable)? How efficient and effective are you in completing key projects, saying no and planning effectively to build trust, connection and engagement?
- Professionalism: What is your both face to face and online appearance? How professional is your dress standard and LinkedIn profile? Do you represent the business as a strong brand ambassador?
CATALYST COMMUNICATION (DELIVERY)
- Message: What are the key messages and thought leadership you need to drive? How do you share your ideas and stories? What is the most efficient way to distribute those ideas?
- Channels: What platforms do your messages need to be pushed through? Town hall presentations? Intranet groups? Videos? Key meetings?
- Visibility: How do you keep the vision clear? How can you amplify your visibility, leverage your communication for greater reach and visibility? How can you increase clarity for more effective team, stakeholder and community engagement?
EXTRAORDINARY ENGAGEMENT (HUMANITY)
- Team Connection: How do you create a team that is on the same page, highly engaged and performing to its potential? What is the team level of trust and psychological safety? Do you know the personality types of your team to adjust your communication style? Do they know how to adjust their communication style for each other?
- Team Productivity: Do your team have high performance habits and routines? Do we have a team culture where it is safe to say no? To what extent does the team manage their calendars vs inbox, interruptions, crises and distractions?
- Personal Responsibility: How do you support the team to encourage their self-leadership and take initiative? How often do you coach vs tell? How self-driven and empowered are your key players? How are you creating the next generation of leaders?
download Lighthouse Leadership whitepaper
This program is usually delivered over a 6-12-month period however modules can be delivered in isolation.
To discuss a customised program for your team, please contact us.
Jane Anderson is Australia’s leading authority on Personal Branding and helps female leaders, influencers and consultants to grow their careers and businesses through building their confidence, presence and influence in a noisy world.
With over 20 years experience at the intersection of career, leadership and marketing, and highly compassionate yet commercial in her approach, Jane has helped over 50,000 leaders. She is a certified speaker, coach and has been featured on Sky Business, The Today Show, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, BBC & Management Today.
The author of 6 books, Jane typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches female leaders and influencers to communicate more powerfully to achieve their goals.
Jane holds one of the top 1% viewed LinkedIn profiles & is the host of the "Jane Anderson Show" Podcast where she has interviewed some of the world’s leading thinkers including Seth Godin.
She has been nominated for and won numerous industry awards for her expertise including:
- International Stevie Awards for Coach & Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- nominated Telstra Business Awards 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019
- top 30 branding gurus globally
- top 25 branding blogs
- top 6 branding experts in Australia
CORPORATE CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
Telstra, International Rice Research Institute, Wesfarmers, Amadeus, Virgin Australia, IKEA, LEGO, Mercedes-Benz , Australian Medical Association, Shell Energy & Workcover.