Build confidence, presence, and influence of your female leaders.
Amplify the voice and visibility and careers of your female leaders for the future of work.
Does this sound like your female leaders?
- Find it hard to promote themselves?
- Want a voice but unsure how to be heard?
- Working in a male dominated environment?
- Not applying for roles unless they meet all the criteria?
- Feel like they work hard but not being noticed?
- Being overlooked for opportunities and career advancement?
- Struggle with self-doubt, confidence?
- Feel the impact of the imposter syndrome and fear being ‘found out’?
As female leaders we often second guess ourselves. We don’t apply for roles because we don’t meet all the criteria, we don’t speak up because we’re afraid of saying the wrong thing or being judged, or we hope that our hard work will speak for us and hope that we get noticed.
In today’s workforce, more than 50% of female leaders say they struggle with their confidence, yet are unsure what to do to change the situation or never get the opportunity to. So instead constantly battle the imposter syndrome of not feeling good enough, smart enough or clever enough to have a voice and share ideas and solutions in a fast-moving world of disruption and change.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. It’s time to take control.
Today it’s about learning ways to take the lead in your own career as a leader, have the confidence and conviction to know what you stand for, lead great teams and become the best version of you achieving your greatest potential.
This program is ideal for your senior female leaders if they:
- Are female leader in a male dominated industry
- Want to grow their career in your organisation and industry presence
- Have the opportunity to have a greater impact in their roles
- Want to feel a greater sense of connection, purpose and fulfilment in their careers
- Want to make more conscious choices in their careers and take control of their future.
As a result of attending this program you will:
- Have a greater confidence and clarify your authentic personal brand and career path for the next 3-5 years
- Identify the communication platforms for you to increase your presence both fat to face and online
- Build strategic networks and have a plan to build and nurture key relationships
- Have a stronger voice and visibility at work
- Access tools to help market and promote yourself professionally at work
- Walk away with specific strategies to combat comparisonitis and the imposter syndrome.
- Learn how to have greater confidence and influence with your team, helping them to achieve their potential
Areas that can be covered include:
- Identify the vision for the future and specific goals to achieve for the year ahead and 5 years to 10 years ahead
- Identify unique personal brand, how others see you, your values and how to create strong positioning to be known for what you want to be known for
- Challenge limiting beliefs, unlock your mindset and identify strategies to put yourself out there
- Uncover your Thought Leadership and what you want to be known for
- Explore your career assessment and identify the journey ahead to achieve your career goals
- Uncover the 4 specific areas to create a strategic networking and communication plan for greater influence, stakeholder engagement and career success
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile to position yourself professionally online
- Explore tour style of leadership communication and uncover how to engage leaders and team members at all levels
- Discover how to give a powerful presentation that creates connection and influences change.
- Have the confidence to lead when things don’t go to plan
- Taking the lead with gravitas and poise in a crisis to build trust and regain confidence
- Explore the power of a continuous improvement mindset and how to develop your team's productivity, creativity and innovation
- Managing your time, personal bandwidth and resources to get results and increase credibility.
What some have said...
With over 20 years experience, the author of 9 books and voted in the top 3 branding experts in the world, Jane has helped over 180,000 people to elevate their influence. She has been featured on Sky Business, The Today Show, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, BBC & Management Today.
Obsessed with influence, Jane spends most of her time coaching, speaking and running workshops helping leaders elevate their personal brand and communication strategy to gain more confidence, engagement and lead change.
Jane is the host of the "Jane Anderson Show" Podcast where she has interviewed experts such as Seth Godin. She was also a member Thought Leaders Business School and on Faculty for 5 years.
🏆 She has been nominated and won over 25 industry awards including:
■ Top 3 branding gurus globally
■ International Stevie Awards for Coach & Entrepreneur of the Year 2020
■ Best Personal Branding Consultant & Speaker 2021 and 2022
■ Queensland Voices for Women 2020
■ Nominated Telstra Business Awards
■ Top 25 branding blogs globally
■ Top 6 branding experts in Australia
🏢 JANE'S CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
Telstra, International Rice Research Institute, BlueScope Steel, Wesfarmers, Amadeus, Virgin Australia, IKEA, LEGO, Mercedes-Benz, Australian Medical Association, Shell Energy, NSW Police & Workcover.