Meet Gayle Smerdon, Culture & Learning Expert, Sociologist, Speaker, Advisor, Mentor and Author of Do ONE THING and Do it Deep
Her clients include Frankston City Council, Clarable, SES, Moone Valley City Council and Deakin University
Gayle Smerdon is a culture and learning expert and a member of our Women With Influence women’s business coaching community. Over the last 15 years, Gayle has listened to colleagues and teams, observed leaders and organisations. An excellent researcher she has studied how great work cultures are built and sustained. And she excels at delivering those results.
Gayle believes in people. She’s a passionate and experienced learning and organisational development professional who knows that given the right environment and support, people can shine. She believes that helping organisations be their best comes from bringing out the best in their people.
Her qualifications include a PhD in the Social Sciences, a Grad. Dip. in Psychology and certifications in several useful psychometric and personality inventories.
In her practice, Gayle works with difference-makers in government and not-for-profit sectors. She helps these organisations shape greater engagement through learning and people initiatives. This includes:
- thought-provoking and humorous keynotes to inspire people.
- one-on-one coaching to focus individuals on doing ONE THING better every day.
- innovative approaches to learning, leadership and change that supports teams and organisations.
- new strategies and frameworks that get baked into the culture.
She often asked to help with:
- getting more impact from engagement surveys.
- refreshing people, learning, or leadership framework or values.
- developing a sustainable learning culture.
- having teams that work well together.
- delivering an entertaining keynote or lunch-and-learn session.
Gayle is the author of two books, Do ONE THING and Do it Deep: How to focus and energise your workplace and iDevelop: How to take charge of your professional development by becoming a conscious learner. She’s currently working on book three, Team Up: How to lift performance and each other at work.
What I love most about Gayle is her deep insight into progress and traction for leaders and teams. I often find myself thinking ‘what would Gayle say about this?’ She also incredibly warm, funny and authentic!
Join Women with Influence
Women’s Business Coaching Community
As a ‘woman with influence’, Gayle is part of our Women with Influence Community. Maybe you can see yourself being part of this women’s business coaching community too!?
Interested in becoming a ‘women with influence’ today or general women’s business coaching? Get in touch with our team today.